Concho River Review
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
- Concho River Review is a biannual literary journal that accepts submissions year-round. We pride ourselves on publishing some of the finest short fiction, nonfiction, and poetry from both emerging and established authors.
- CRR accepts only original work that has not been published previously.
- All submissions must include a cover letter. Part of the cover letter should be a brief biographical note of 1-3 sentences that we can use on the contributor's page of our journal should we publish your work.
- Microsoft Word® documents are preferred, but PDFs are allowed if necessary.
- Simultaneous submissions are allowed; however, we must be notified as soon as possible if a submission is accepted elsewhere.
- With the exception of book reviews, submissions by authors who are currently affiliated with Angelo State University will not be published.
- Upon submission, the author grants Concho River Review first serial rights.
- If you are inquiring about book reviews, please contact the book review editor, R. Mark Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.